Come visit our beautiful, bright, spacious studio!
…click on the photos below to see larger image and photo descriptions.
Contemporary School of Dance Ltd. | 60 Bathurst Drive, Unit #18 | Waterloo, ON, N2V 2A9 | 519-725-0143 | Contact Us!
- Free parking is available at the front of the building, and a safe, convenient drop-off/pick-up area is offered at the rear
- Our 7500 square foot facility is beautifully decorated and features an office conveniently located near the main entrance
- Parents! You are welcome to bring younger siblings to the studio – we have a playroom where you can both play! You can also watch dance classes in Studio A or B, so you can watch your dancer and keep your little one entertained at the same time. We also have a baby change table in one of our washrooms.
- We have four studio rooms complete with barres and mirrors, and all of them offer observation windows for parents to easily view all classes
- Our studios all have properly sprung floors to provide safe and proper resilience for dance activities and include professional Harlequin dance flooring.
- Our studios are fully air-conditioned and feature 20’+ ceilings. We’ve also added sound absorption panels for great acoustics!
- Parents! We have thought about you too! We have two comfortable waiting areas where you can relax during your child’s dance classes or get some work done using our free wi-fi. Have a Keurig coffee or tea for $1.00
- We have three changerooms: boys, Junior girls and Senior girls. There is plenty of space to get changed and stow dance bags!
- Our convenient kitchen area includes student access to a microwave, fridge, kettle, sink and our tuck shop, which sells healthy snacks and bottles of water, and runs using the honour system. Pull up a stool and eat your snacks, lunch, or dinner. It’s a great place to hang out between classes and get homework done too!
- Our facility is completely wheelchair accessible and is also stroller-friendly.
- We’re located in north Waterloo near the intersection of King and Northfield. Our studio is easily accessible from the expressway (Regional Road 15 exit). The school lies in close proximity to public transportation, restaurants and shopping. Parents can quickly nip out for errands at St. Jacob’s Market and Outlet stores or Conestoga Mall.
When we were looking for a dance place for my daughter, I knew the very first moment when we walked into the CSD studio that this was the place, it felt so right, bright, warm and happy.
– Mom of Alexie